We are not currently accepting applications for this job.
GlobeOp is looking for a bright capable graduate student to join our Internal Audit group as an intern for the spring semester in our Midtown Manhattan, NYC office. This non-paid position will provide the intern with classroom credits while adding valuable on the job experience in the financial services industry.
- Documenting and coordinating ISAE 3402/SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70) testing
- Reviewing of testing samples prior to release to the external auditors
- Reviewing of narratives for the ISAE 3402/SSAE 16
- Learning Internal Audit-based procedures
- Documenting operations and process flows
- Assisting Audit Managers with compiling/completing testing documentation and corrective action plan tracking
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- A graduate student currently enrolled in school with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Accounting Information Systems, or Management Information Systems
- Prior experience in financial services, accounting or auditing is preferred
- Working knowledge of both capital markets products and accounting for financial products is a plus
- Capability of working on multiple projects
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Sound judgment, integrity, decision making skills and a strong sense of personal ethics
SS&C GlobeOp, a business division of SS&C Technologies, is a leading global provider of cloud-based fund services, technology and mobility-enabled infrastructure for hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity and managed account managers. SS&C GlobeOp's expertise in business process outsourcing supports complete lifecycle capabilities, available on a stand-alone basis to hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds, asset managers, family wealth offices, insurance companies, pension funds, corporate treasuries and private/regional banks. By outsourcing to SS&C GlobeOp, clients can reduce their technology investment and operational risks, leaving them more time to focus on asset generation and portfolio management. Further information on SS&C GlobeOp is available at www.sscglobeop.com.