SCS Engineers has an ongoing career opportunity for a Industrial Hygienist or a(CIH) to support the occupational health and safety practice within our growing environmental sciences group in our Tampa, FL location.
* Work with existing professional IH staff;
* Provide and manage services in the areas of industrial hygiene, environmental investigations and occupational, chemical, radiation, and biological safety;
* Continue to grow our successful industrial hygiene and safety practice;
* Help our existing clients solve their occupational health and safety problems;
* Expand the Corporation's reputation and client base in central Florida.
* Bachelor of Science degree in industrial hygiene or other related discipline
* 5 to 9 years experience in performing industrial hygiene exposure monitoring, bio-aerosols and indoor air quality investigations;
* Must have the ability to become a (CIH) within 12 months of being hired or are currently a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH);
* Experience with a broad range of IH/H&S consulting (versus a narrowly focused career)
* Have proposals preparation, budgets and presentations, project management, client contacts and marketing to potential clients and preparing scope of work and design/specification packages;
* Directly applicable consulting and IH experience is highly desired;
* Self starter that enjoys working independently with minimal day to day supervision
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience managing IH professionals. They must be proficient using MS-Office software applications;
* Posses an entrepreneurial spirit and willing to market, promote, and grow the company are preferred;
* Some travel will be required.