At Perception Research Services, our mission is to apply consumer research expertise, technological innovation and analytical insight to provide guidance that helps our clients "win at retail" in the global marketplace. PRS, founded in 1972, is a leader in marketing communications research. Each year we conduct over 800 qualitative and quantitative research studies in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Latin America. Our primary focus is on Package Design and Consumer Insights, and our reach is global. Our clients include Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, and many others. PRS' home office is in Fort Lee, New Jersey, approximately ten minutes from New York City. In addition, PRS has offices in Geneva, Switzerland; London, England, Rome, Italy; and Singapore.
Our goal at PRS is to foster a learning environment. We have an open door policy and encourage all of our new employees to "pick the brains" of our senior staff. We also have monthly Knowledge Sharing meetings where different members of our staff talk about unique studies and the latest trends in the industry. Some of the perks of working at PRS include casual Fridays, flex hours, a company picnic, and many other benefits/events.
We are looking for an analyst to assist in the implementation of quantitative consumer research studies for International clients. The Market Research Analyst is expected to work independently and handle a project from beginning to end with minimal supervision.
- Prepare individual PRS studies for project launch
- Act as a liaison between internal departments and outside vendors to coordinate various steps involved in executing a research project
- Manage and oversee the stimuli creation process
- Assist in tab plan creation
- Assist in data analysis
- Contact with clients on a moderate basis
- Prepare reports and presentations
- At least 1 year of experience in primary consumer research
- Ability to analyze quantitative data
- Proven ability to take responsibility, think analytically, and work within a team environment
- Accurately revise study instructions, questionnaires, and report documents based on team feedback
- Strong logical skills associated with numbers
- Strong written and oral communication -- used to correspond clearly and concisely with clients, outside vendors, and internal departments
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Psychology and Sociology