We are not currently accepting applications for this job.
We are looking for an OTC Derivatives Manager for our Midtown Manhattan, NYC location.
- Managing, monitoring and reviewing work in progress for a group of US OTC operations staff
- Providing ongoing OTC derivatives operations guidance and training to existing staff to ensure that they are fully able to support their clients across all aspects of the derivatives trade lifecycle
- Utilizing experience and innovation to fine tune internal and external processes
- Collaborating with other offices to build best practices for OTC policies and processes
- Keeping abreast of industry changes and working with senior level staff on solutions to meet new requirements
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related field
- 6+ years experience in OTC operations in a front/middle/back office capacity
- Experience dealing with various OTC products including interest rate, credit, equity and/or FX derivatives
- Solid understanding of financial markets and the role of the various intermediaries
- Familiarity with the major derivative industry participants - ISDA, DTCC, MarkitWire, etc
- Prior supervisory experience
- Solid MS Excel knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines
- Strong communication skills, including listening and presentation abilities
- Solid attention to detail and client relationship management skills
All applicants MUST be U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents or have some other authorization that does not require employer-specific sponsorship.
SS&C GlobeOp, a business division of SS&C Technologies, is a leading global provider of cloud-based fund services, technology and mobility-enabled infrastructure for hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity and managed account managers. SS&C GlobeOp's expertise in business process outsourcing supports complete lifecycle capabilities, available on a stand-alone basis to hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds, asset managers, family wealth offices, insurance companies, pension funds, corporate treasuries and private/regional banks. By outsourcing to SS&C GlobeOp, clients can reduce their technology investment and operational risks, leaving them more time to focus on asset generation and portfolio management. Further information on SS&C GlobeOp is available at www.sscglobeop.com.