We are not currently accepting applications for this job.
We are looking for an OTC Derivatives Trade Support Representative for our Midtown Manhattan, NYC location.
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
- Manage our clients OTC trade support and settlements process
- Provide ongoing and daily OTC derivatives operations processing support to client(s) across all aspects of the derivatives trade lifecycle - trade support, settlements, collateral management, reconciliations and documentation
- Complete daily, weekly and month-end assigned tasks
- Build and maintain client and counterparty relationships
- Interact with the greater OTC Derivatives, fund accounting and valuations teams
- Serve as a first point of contact to process and resolve ad hoc client requests
- Document operational processes and improve controls within the OTC client service team
- Utilize DTCC/Deriv Serv and other electronic matching services
- Contribute to ad hoc projects
- Train OTC Derivatives staff
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related field
- 4+ years experience in OTC operations in a front/middle/back office capacity
- Experience dealing with various OTC products including interest rate, credit, equity and/or FX derivatives
- Solid understanding of financial markets and the role of the various intermediaries
- Extensive MS Excel knowledge
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven client service skills
All applicants MUST be US citizens or lawful permanent residents or have some other authorization that does not require employer-specific sponsorship.
SS&C GlobeOp, a business division of SS&C Technologies, is a leading global provider of cloud-based fund services, technology and mobility-enabled infrastructure for hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity and managed account managers. SS&C GlobeOp's expertise in business process outsourcing supports complete lifecycle capabilities, available on a stand-alone basis to hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds, asset managers, family wealth offices, insurance companies, pension funds, corporate treasuries and private/regional banks. By outsourcing to SS&C GlobeOp, clients can reduce their technology investment and operational risks, leaving them more time to focus on asset generation and portfolio management. Further information on SS&C GlobeOp is available at www.sscglobeop.com.