Perception Research Services (PRS), founded in 1972, is a global leader in marketing communications research. Our primary focus is Packaging and Shopper research and we conduct over 800 studies annually (including quantitative surveys, qualitative group sessions, in-home and in-store studies) to help our clients "win at retail."
We work with nearly all of the world's leading FMCG companies, including Unilever, AB/InBev, Procter & Gamble, Nestle, HP, General Mills, Pfizer, Kraft Foods and Johnson & Johnson, among many others. We are global partner to these clients and approximately half of our studies take place outside of the United States. Our headquarters is in Teaneck, New Jersey, approximately ten minutes from New York City, and we have offices in London, Geneva, Rome, and Singapore.
PRS is a privately-held family business with approximately 200 employees worldwide. Our core values emphasize long-term relationships (with both employees and clients) and continual learning/improvement, which is promoted through hands-on training and Knowledge Sharing sessions. While our global scope affords growth opportunities, our modest size also allows for direct and continual engagement with senior management. (picnic, holiday party, outings, etc.) to promote a positive and close-knit environment.
The Market Research Support Assistant will join the Quantitative Support team and provide assistance in completing specific tasks necessary for market research studies.
- Proofreading and testing online versions of questionnaires
- Outlining the different components of a package for data analysis using a proprietary computer program
- Proofing and/or creating a list of products utilized in our shopping exercises
- Creating/Formatting charts/tables for reports in PowerPoint
- Proofing questionnaires and data in final reports sent to clients
- Posting data into PowerPoint reports
- Cleaning up verbatim comments
- Creating hand cards and shuffle decks
- Creating report shells in PowerPoint
- Testing virtual shopping shelves
- Daily presence in our Teaneck office
- Completely fluent in both written and spoken English
- Proficient with basic PC software packages, esp. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Very detail oriented
- Strong proofreading/editing skills
- Comfortable drawing lines / basic shapes with a computer program
- Able to multi-task
- High School Diploma required; BA a plus
- Experience as an Admistrative Support professional in a team environment
- Experience in the market research industry a plus